We help people like you get more done more often by taking care of all the stuff you don’t really want to do.
Kapable is a digital agency for freelancers!
We’ve been doing this kind of thing for large clients for a long time now. So we thought it a good idea to take some of the most popular tasks and offer them in affordable bite sized chunks to people like you.
Kapable manages the most time consuming tasks for your Website, Social Media & Email Newsletters.
Easy to use. One price. Powerful service.
Hi! I’m Owen
Thanks for coming!
Kapable is a digital agency offering micro marketing services for freelancers, provided by the same awesome team who do the critical backend work with my larger clients. It’s super effective, easy to use and affordable. Give it a go. You can try it 100% risk free for 14 days.
Talk to me here
The idea for Kapable came about because we’ve been combining this kind of service with more complex and expensive Social Media management and Content creation programmes for our Agency Clients.
But I realised that many potential Clients I meet only need a little extra help with the mechanical and technical functions of maintaining their website content. And so Kapable provides all the basic functions you need for a healthy online brand at a greatly reduced price and in an easy to use package.
Kapable is the kind of service I would have loved when I was in corporate. To have me or one of my staff do the things Kapable does, well – at an average hourly rate, we’d have passed Kapable’s monthly $99 mark before lunchtime on the first day. That’s why I started it. And that’s why I know you’ll fall in love with it.
Because as a solo flyer, freelancer or entrepreneur – whichever way you call it – your time is your business. And if you’re not spending your time on your business then you’re wasting it. Do you enjoy spending that Monday or Wednesday or Friday on your website, social media or email newsletter? Of course you don’t. That’s why it doesn’t get done. But now it can.
- I drank tea with the Bee Gees back stage at the American Music Awards…
- Played Madison Square Garden with Merril Bainbridge – Sheryl Crow & No DoubtMusic producer and songwriter
- Music producer and songwriter
- Two Gold records and 3x Platinum hanging on the wall…
- Professional artist development for Sony BMG (Australia & UK) and Universal Music (US)
- Founder Bubblerr.Com – Digital Marketing Agency
- Co-Founder of Peachymama.Com – fast growing online fashion retailer.
- Marketing consultant to eCommerce retailers.
- Masters Degree in Business and Marketing (not that it really matters anymore…)
- Senior marketing executive overseeing the Bolwell Group’s Australian B2B business units, leading International market penetration with responsibilities for P&L selling services to Automotive, OEM and the Australian Leisure Industry.
- Founder of Bolwell RV – 2010 to 2015 – selling Luxury Touring RVs to the Australian travel market.